Describe the different roles that are required for a KM team and list the key responsibilities of each.
List the key KM skills required to carry out KM professional work and justify the
need for each one.
2. Describe the different roles that are required for a KM team and list the key responsibilities of each.
3. Understand how a CIO role can evolve into a CKO role or even a CLO position.
4. Identify the different types of potential KM employers.
5. Relate the critical cognitive and attitudinal attributes that an ideal KM professional
6. Critically evaluate ethical issues in KM situations in order to make recommendations on how to successfully prevent and correct any morally challenging hurdles to
KM implementations. Outline the key tenets that should be included in a KM code
of ethics and justify your recommendations.