SOLVED : articlewritingcafe.net – . Identify an area of clinical interest./2022
SOLVED : articlewritingcafe.net –
For this assignment, students will critique a quantitative research article. Select one article from the list in Canvas Week 6 oror may select a different study approved by the instructor for the critique assignment. Use the guidelines in the Polit and Beck text to set a benchmark to critique the quantitative research study. Cite the benchmark source for each area of the critique and describe how the study authors met or did not meet the benchmark criteria listed below.
Develop a scholarly paper that addresses the following criteria:
1. Identify an area of clinical interest.
2. Locate a minimum of one peer-reviewed journal article (no older than 5 years) related to your clinical topic of interest. Do not
use a meta-analysis or systematic review.
3. Critique the journal article, fully answering the questions in the table below.
4. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 4 to 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
5. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
6. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
7. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we,
you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
8. Include a minimum of one professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper and a second
benchmark peer reviewed source (may be textbook or other journal article) and be less than five (5) years old.
9.APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
10. Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes
11. Submit by the posted due date.
12. Format the critique paper using the IMRaD format with level 1 and level 2 headings as designated in the grid below:
Introduction to the paper with purpose statement