Which age group has the highest percentage of drug abusers?
Which age group has the highest percentage of drug
a. 10–17 b. 18–25 c. 26–35 d. 36–60 e. 61 and over
2. Which is the most commonly used drug in the United
a. marijuana b. alcohol c. cocaine d. heroin
3. Which of the following poses the greatest health hazard to
most people in the United States?
a. cigarettes b. heroin c. codeine d. LSD e. caffeine
4. Which of the following drugs does not cause physical
a. alcohol b. morphine c. peyote d. codeine
5. Which of the following poses the highest immediate risk?
a. inhalants b. marijuana c. nicotine d. LSD
6. Overall, why is intravenous injection the most dangerous
method of using illicit drugs?
a. Because the drugs enter the system so rapidly
b. Because nonsterile equipment and solutions can cause
c. Because users usually get a larger amount of the drug
by this method
d. (a) and (c) only
e. (a), (b), and (c)